Weight Loss Seminar Schedule and Registration
- Tuesday, September 29th Virtual Seminar – 5:30PM
- Monday, October 5th Virtual Seminar – 5:30PM
- Thursday, October 15th at Griffin Hospital – 5:30PM
- Tuesday, October 27th Virtual Seminar – 12:00PM
- Monday, November 2 Virtual Seminar – 5:30PM
- Thursday, November 19 at Griffin Hospital – 5:30PM
- Monday, November 23 Virtual Seminar – 12:00PM
- Monday, December 7 Virtual Seminar – 5:30PM
- Thursday, December 17 at Griffin Hospital – 5:30PM
- Tuesday, December 29 Virtual Seminar – 12:00PM
Sign Up For A Free Griffin Bariatrics Seminar
If you have any questions about our free weight loss seminars, please contact our medical team for more information. You can sign up for the next seminar that’s convenient for you below:
As part of our commitment to helping patients become well-informed about their bariatric options, our weight loss surgery practice offers free weight loss seminars at our hospital. These meetings are led by our extensively trained bariatric surgeons, who will explain how bariatric surgery can help patients lose significant amounts of weight, enhance their health, and provide long-term outcomes. Additionally, techniques, support programs, pre- and post-operative expectations, and insurance questions are also addressed during this forum. If you are considering weight loss surgery, a seminar is the first step towards you goal. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Due to increased health concerns regarding COVID-19, we are now scheduling Virtual Seminars. If you would like to attend a virtual seminar, just call our office or send us a request using the form below. If you are attending a Virtual Seminar, please make sure you fill in your insurance information below so we can look into this as soon as possible. Upon receipt of your request, one of our team members will contact you to confirm.
The virtual seminars will be completed using your phone, tablet or computer. After you submit an online request, our team will send you a webinar link, and you will be given an easy list of instructions to follow for that day and time. If you have any questions at all about how to properly set up your device for the seminar, don’t hesitate to ask!